Saturday, May 8, 2010

Almost 38 Weeks Pregnant!

Today is about three days before I hit 38 weeks pregnant. I have finished all my exams, and now it's just time to relax and take my time getting things ready for Audra. Joe is helping me out a lot around the house, and pretty much jumping every time I wake up in the middle of the night with a contraction or even if I make the tiniest noise of discomfort when I stand up. He's really so great and so supportive, I'm incredibly blessed to be married to him and I'm so grateful for the abundance in patience that God has afforded him with during my pregnancy!

We went to see a movie today and Joe took me out to lunch (a part mother's day deal and part military spouse appreciation week thing). The movie was good, our server was awful but the food was pretty good. We're going to relax around the house for a few hours before heading to Target/Walmart to get some things for our hospital bags so we can be completely prepared for whenever we have to pick up and head to the hospital.

I'm going to get the house completely organized (don't worry, I've been working on it for a while in stages, so no incredible leaps and bounds of energy for me!). Laundry put away and baskets organized for future loads. Kitchen is pretty much clean and our bedroom really is my only challenge, our closet still has stuff that needs to be organized since we moved. The only thing about that is that whenever I finally get everything unpacked, it seems like we end up moving like 8 months later. But that's my Army Wife life!

Our next Doctor's appointment/check up is Tuesday, I'll write more then!

No comments: