Friday, April 9, 2010

Counting down...

So as we're approaching the end of Winter, we're also approaching the end of school and the beginning of Summer! Most importantly, Baby Audra will be here soon in May! We are so excited and just about everything is set up and waiting for her to arrive. The baby shower is coming up next weekend and we will have just about every relative Joe didn't meet at our wedding plus a few friends from out of town. I haven't seen my best friend Lizzy since our vow celebration and I haven't seen my friend Andrea since I left Lipscomb University in 2007! It's going to be a lot of fun and we're going to have a FULL house. Our friend Josh is staying here, and both my friends Lizzy and Andrea, my friend Jordan, and then my mom, sister and aunts will be here Friday night as well! I know it's going to be chaotic but I'm so thrilled that I'm going to be surrounded with some of my most favorite people in the world.

As of right now, I'm feeling like I'm ready to have this baby NOW. I'm just fatigued and combined with the travel to school and walking all over campus, and the stress from the school work, I'm ready to be done with school and pregnancy altogether. Not that I don't love having my daughter safe and sound in my belly, I'm just ready to meet her, and to sleep on my stomach! lol

Joe is on two weeks of leave right now to help me get ready for our little one. Lots of spring cleaning and baby book reading! He's also getting ready for his NCO of the quarter board and the Audie Murphy board. When he gets back to work from leave he'll become NCOIC of S2 for his brigade. Joe jokes that there's no one in S2 so he's In Charge of himself lol. Either way it'll prepare him for the future and will definitely look good on paper! haha

Well that's all for now from SC!

No comments: