So as of right now I am officially 31 weeks, even though every ultrasound puts me further and further ahead. The last prediction made was May 11th... oy. I am soon to stop working so I can get off my feet some more. Joe is being the amazing man he and rubbing my feet and back without prompting, changing laundry loads over and doing dishes while I'm napping. The doctor is going to end up giving me a doctor's note to take my exams earlier than originally planned.
As for baby Audra, she is growing steadily and super healthy! She's big enough now that she's not really kicking anymore, more like rolling because she has no room to groove in. Her heart rate the last time we went in was 140 bpm and there's been lots of movement. Which explains my lack of sleep. I feel a whole lot like I did in my first trimester. So yeah, YUCK. I do have to go in in the morning to get checked out because of a re-occuring pain in my right rib area, I guess they're concerned because the pain is in one area of my upper abdomen so better safe than sorry.
No more blogging now... more news later! Cheerio!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment