Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Softball! Glorious Softball!

When I got my sponsor from Fort Jackson, she invited me to be apart of a softball team she had helped to organize for several Army wives (and an awesome female DS). So I've started on the team and it was AWESOME. I love meeting all the new people and hanging out just goofing off. The only thing is that our shout at the beginning and end of a game is "Not in the face!" and basically that was to be obnoxious because they kept denying us the names we were picking for our teams because they were "offensive" or "anti-army". Whatever, so basically it means don't throw it in our face (lol). Anyways, we plated tonight and it was such a good time! Joe went to support me, quietly griping when I handed him my wedding band because I didn't want it messed up. But when the game started, I heard a familiar voice hollering "don't swing at the [insert profanity] pitches baby!! Choke up on the bat!.... GOOD JOB BABY GO GO GO" lol After the game Joe was all, "we need to go to the batting cages this weekend and work on the swing". What a good snack mom lol.

No comments: