Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Little Butterbean



Joe and I found out we're expecting! We were both surprised considering what the doctors told me over the summer, not to mention we were not trying to get pregnant. I'm about 10 weeks now, and finally starting not to feel sick all of the time, now just some of the time (lol). I'm still in school, and not going to stop even after the baby is born. Fortunately, he or she will be born in the summer time so I won't be in school anyhow. Although I may take one online class just to get ahead.

Joe is picking up his CLEP exam books and studying so that he can someday start OCS (officer candidacy school). I'm really hoping he can get it all together here soon because time passes so quickly, it's easy to procrastinate and then wake up just as your chance is flying by.

We are absolutely enjoying our time here in South Carolina, and really there couldn't have been a better time in Joe's career for us to have a baby. We're in a terrific neighborhood and a big house, not to mention our landlord is awesome! I have to head off to class now, but I'll try to write on here more often!

No comments: